Update Ninja
Vignale 2019, Platinum White
3,342 Posts
Gravel/uneven road surface maybe?

·
Registered
Ford Kuga MK2 2014 Titanium X Sport AWD 2.0TDCI 182PS (T8MA) Manual Sync1
409 Posts
Look's like line keeping. Is it illuminated only when driving faster on multiple line road?

·
Mr. Forgetful
ST-Line Edition 2019 AWD - Petrol - Auto
1,242 Posts
I'm guessing something to do with road surface too :unsure:

·
Registered
Ford Kuga MK2 2014 Titanium X Sport AWD 2.0TDCI 182PS (T8MA) Manual Sync1
409 Posts
Possible skid warning.

·
Registered
161 Posts
What year and spec Kuga do you have ... I have Road sign recognition on my 2019 ST Line edition and can't make out what screen we're looking at ... Definitely the green symbol is lane assist but never seen a sign appear in the position that triangular warning sign is .... I only get speed limit signs and no overtaking signs on mine

·
Registered
Mk3 ST Line X Edition with Tech Pack - Black - 2021.25 Spec
44 Posts
That is not a prescribed sign allowed in UK law, so I'd guess the system has detected wrong via camera or been picked up via the 'live' hazard info via the Sync3.

Loose gravel / slippery surface have their own dedicated signs that bear no resemblance to what the OP posted.

·
Update Ninja
Vignale 2019, Platinum White
3,342 Posts
Had a look at the 2021 handbook and the warning sign isnt shown, and the green one isnt lane keeping as its the same as 2019 MK2
Has sync wifi picked up a virus😗

·
Registered
418 Posts
Had a look at the 2021 handbook and the warning sign isnt shown, and the green one isnt lane keeping as its the same as 2019 MK2
Has sync wifi picked up a virus😗
The green symbol is lane assist (shows green when it has detected lane markings otherwise it is grey)

Road sign recognition uses a camera to 'look' for signs and if it finds a match for a stored pattern it will display it. The system contains all of the signs that can be found both in the UK and Europe so it must be a sign from somewhere that it has recognised, just incorrectly. Maybe the sign in the UK was dirty.

No to a virus !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts