Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else having a problem whilst reversing? I have parking sensors but they serve little purpose when dirt covers the little light unit and the smoked windows mean you cant see a thing when reversing.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I found it difficult at first, but haven't had any problems with the sensors - they really are essential for me and the wife - I do think the privacy glass makes it a tad too dark, but all the other aids (big door mirrors, rear camera, sensors and the wife) helps out a lot!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Like you I am struggling with reversing because the dark glass is just a bit too dark - spend more time jumping in and out the car checking how much further back I can safely go!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I have this portable device that can be put in the Kuga. It is very good sometimes but does occasionally need to be in another place or be serving another purpose. When you are reversing you ask it to get out and stand behind the car using clear signals. Doesn't always work well when the weather is wet or cold or it wants to drive itself. I think its called 'A husband/ and or teenage daughter'

Seriously, I know exactly what you mean. I don't have parking sensors and it is really hairy reverse parking in the dark. I hate it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts