Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
I've got a 2017 Titanium model, part leather seats, and as my other half is now driving it and beginning to grumble about her cold bum I was thinking of adding in some heated seat pads.
Does anyone have any recommendations as to brands etc?
Also, anything I should look out for as I'm fitting? Any little tips/tricks to help?
What wiring would be likely to exist in the seat and console area? What about 'official' Ford switches (which would look much better than aftermarkets probably).
Any help and suggestions gratefully received.
Thanks
Rob

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hi Rob
welcome to the forum,I know some one on here had a heated seat pad from I think Aldi or Lidl not sure which one,,I’m sure they will see this post and tell you better than I can.there are some on Amazon I was looking at last year,but In the end I didn’t bother getting one,as long as I have the heated steering wheel Im ok .
sorry I couldn’t be more helpful

Ross

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Although I have heated seats, there is no way I would try to do a swap/update from normal to heated. , wiring loom, seats, switches etc. Just buy a nice bum heater pad if you can get them. What will appear to be a straight job will soon turn into a green hulk moment with anger.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Although I have heated seats, there is no way I would try to do a swap/update from normal to heated. , wiring loom, seats, switches etc. Just buy a nice bum heater pad if you can get them. What will appear to be a straight job will soon turn into a green hulk moment with anger.
I agree but sometimes it's nice doing a modification that very few others have done. For those of us who buy our cars second hand we sometimes cannot get exactly what we want and have to settle for something else.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts