Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have refuelling problems with the Kuga 09 model? Fuel keeps coming up and out when refuelling? Have followed all directions on here regarding how far in the nozzle should be etc but to no avail. Mechanic thinks car must already be full of fuel if this happens but I have not filled with fuel in about 2 weeks! Any help/advice greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
494 Posts
If the hose dispenser is far enough into the tank, then when the tank gets full it SHOULD trip the auto cut off on the pump.
Mine has a habit of getting stuck in the fuel filler hole, so I have to be a little patient when removing the pump from the tank filler hole.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If the hose dispenser is far enough into the tank, then when the tank gets full it SHOULD trip the auto cut off on the pump.
Mine has a habit of getting stuck in the fuel filler hole, so I have to be a little patient when removing the pump from the tank filler hole.
Thanks for your reply - went to garage and a screw cap was stuck in the diesel fuel pipe of the car! got it removed and now refuelling without any problems.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts