Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks, FIRST TIME ON ERE! My wife took delivery of her new Kuga (Black Zetec)just yesterday, lovely: fast, well shaped& stylish! (The car's not bad either) Anyway, in order to reduce the waiting time for my model i came up with a cunning plan: if , and only if you are considering adding on just the 'apperance or convenience pack' or both, this may be of help. As you know the app pack includes: Bigger alloys, Roof rails & Privacy Glass & the Con pack includes: Cruise Control, Folding mirrors & Parking 'beepers' . i consider the folding mirrors to be a risk as they only attract hoodies who kindly destroy them. All i wanted was Roof Rails, Privacy Glass and rear Parking 'Beepers' . Ford would have you believe that these have to be bought only as a 'pack', rubbish! I asked my dealer to simply find me a base model zetec in black (obviously the cheapest option) Having searched his computer he located the samehe had it on his forecourt within 16 days, i then instructed him to fit the Roof rails £200, 'Beepers' £200 Mats £35 and P Glass £170 Total £605 inc VAT. I now have exactly the vehicle i require without having to wait for months, obviously this does not work if you want ANY fittings which have to be factory installed, eg upgrade radio, bigger alloys etc. you will find the Zetec has quite a high basic spec. Due to the large amout of tumbleweed blowing through all the forecourts at present don't be scared of trying to get exactly the model you want by having any post factory available parts fitted by your local dealer. The vehicle drives well and we are well pleased, especially like the 'baby mirror' which folds out of the ceiling, ours came with this, is it a sunglasses holder if you spec it? Glad to join your club, feel free to say hi! I hope this has been of help, Cheers, KugaWooga

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol. there are already some pics available online....(joking), will gladly send you some pics of the new kuga, still only 135 miles, though a little dirty, please requestby email to me via [email protected] along with anyone else who's interested, still love the pop down child mirror, great idea, chat soon, Wooga

·
Registered
67 Posts
KugaWooga said:
lol. there are already some pics available online....(joking), will gladly send you some pics of the new kuga, still only 135 miles, though a little dirty, please request by email to me via [email protected] along with anyone else who's interested, still love the pop down child mirror, great idea, chat soon, Wooga
Why not post it here?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts