Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. Picked up a 2011 kuga today and looking to change the original stereo to something touch screen with bluetooth, iphone compatible and silver in colour to go with the rest of the dash. Any reccommedations? A few on enay etc but not sure if cheap rubbish or if they actually work? Cheers

·
Mr. Happy
Kuga 2ltr AWD Titanium X, Midnight Sky.
1,830 Posts
Let us know what your budget is and then people will give you their opinions matey.
Welcome to the forum bye the way :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
I've just bought a Pioneer 250DAB for the wife's car. Android Auto, reverse camera, bluetooth, all the whistles and bells. I'm going to start by routing the camera first, then aiming to have the stereo in the week before Christmas as I've got some time off work. It's not a cheap setup and I can't comment at the moment on how it is, but I'm pretty confident it'll be worth it!

·
Registered
2008 Zetec Kuga Mk1
134 Posts
Make sure you budget to put a DAB aerial on, most come with a little stick on the glass aerial but they're not great if you're a little distance from the transmitter.

I personally got a new one for the roof replaced the old one, as it wasn't Ford genuine I wired it round the windscreen behind the dash. Didn't want it flattening the battery so wired the amplifcation in to ignition live. It does mean I virtually never have signal without the ignition on but I tend not to listen to the car stereo without the ignition on

Reactions: Martin1977

·
Registered
185 Posts
I've just bought a Pioneer 250DAB for the wife's car. Android Auto, reverse camera, bluetooth, all the whistles and bells. I'm going to start by routing the camera first, then aiming to have the stereo in the week before Christmas as I've got some time off work. It's not a cheap setup and I can't comment at the moment on how it is, but I'm pretty confident it'll be worth it!
Update on this, it's in and looks really good. Works nicely too. Probably outside your budget, but I'd highly recommend it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.