Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this a good feature, will have this when i get my Kuga on 1st Sept, also have privacy glass, just how good/effective is it?

·
Registered
6 Posts
The privacy glass is nice.

The first time I picked up my little girl from school in the K she was waving at her friends, but was bemused as to why they were not waving back !!

The parking sensors are worthwhile if you have the privacy glass, as the view at night can be a bit restricted.

could not afford the camera :(

Dave

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thought the camera was going to be a bit of a gimmick and only useful if you had a tow bar, which I havn't, but having now used it....wow...it's great. It reminds the kids of the jeeps in jurassic park when reversing towards a hedge!...You can see everything and it lines you up with the parking spaces....no excuses now! You will love it.

·
Registered
287 Posts
teh camera was too expensive as it came with the upgraded screen etc otherwise I would have loved to have it. unfortunatley Ford always makes us pay too much for 'extras' where other manufacturers include as standard. you would think in this tight financial day they would have thrown it in at just over cost in order to be more competitive etc. ddn't want privacy glass as too teenagerish or drug dealers sort of thing plus I had thought about night time reversing etc. enjoy your vehicle it one of teh best hadling SUV's on market.

·
Registered
385 Posts
hornchurchmale if you think you have to pay for extras look at an audi Q5 se everything was an extra and £30,000 to buy i do think the kuga s are well spec,allthough i wentfor extras con,app,x packs 19 inch wheels bluetooth very happywith price

·
Registered
67 Posts
I like the camera a lot. Feels safe to look up for dogs, kids, big rocks etc. I feal really secure with it. It's very nice when i back up on parkingspot, and also when you need to back a long bit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts