Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm a newbie here with a sea gray Kuga titanium (with apperance pack, usb/bluetooth and parking sensors) just delivered today.

I'm wondering what do people use the storage in the rear footwells for? Has anyone taken out the polystyrine - if so what's underneath?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Was wandering about that myself!? Thought it might be for the tow bar or jack or emergency triangle or tyre inflation equipment or summink or nuffin!??

·
Registered
110 Posts
The two storage areas are carpeted.

I have taken out the polystyrene and used tha space for a first aid kit, fire extinguisher, torch, fluorescent waistcoat etc.

·
Registered
119 Posts
The left hand side is for the ford tire inflation kit. (Has anyone actually got one???)The right hand side , anything you can fit in it. I'm sure designers live on a different planet to the rest of us.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a Chill Titanium and its had only a couple of niggles to sort out. I have a spare wheel and cant find a wheel jack or towing ring etc. There is nothing stored with the wheel of under the floor storage area. Did anyone else get a jack?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi Foxy

The Jack and wheel brace should be stored under the space saver spare wheel, and the towing eye should be stored in the storage space to the right of the spare (nearest the bumper)

Hope this helps

Kugameister

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks I shall check again in the morning, but I am sure its only the wheel. I thought something else may have been missing as the floor storage spaces have empty Poly shapes.
Thanks

·
Registered
49 Posts
Some of the Poly Shapes are for things like a warning triangle (under passengers seat) and high vis jaket which are now compulsary in Europe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts