Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Kuga 2019 st line 1.5 ecoboost
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good fitting rear seat cover for the dog please?
I have a universal one but its ripped and the daughter complains its uncomfortable to sit on and connect the seat belts

·
The Detective.
2017 Titanium iAWD 2.0 Diesel
2,938 Posts
I use a hammock on my back seat for my dogs,,obviously you won’t be able to sit on it,,but easily removed.

There are a few rear seat dog covers on Amazon

Reactions: smartguy69

·
Registered
Kuga 2019 st line 1.5 ecoboost
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think thats the one i have now actually but its now ripped.
Tbh its not great as the dog and the daughter need to sit in the back at the same time :(
Thanks anyway

·
The Detective.
2,938 Posts
there are plenty of other ones about which might be better ,,try Google search,some might be more expensive but better quality..What dog have you got? Can’t you put the dog in the boot area,I have 2 dogs in the boot area and one on the hammock.

·
Mr. Forgetful
ST-Line Edition 2019 AWD - Petrol - Auto
1,777 Posts
I use one of these, placed on the back seat - I have an 11kg Border Terrier, so not as big as a lab, but you may get one bigger, that will still work.

Keeps all the mess and hair inside (mostly), easy to remove and clean, and leave a seat free and clean in the rear!

·
The Detective.
2,938 Posts
I have a Whippet,,A Borzoi and a Greyhound pup…Borzoi to big to go in the back,,so get him to go on the hammock now.

Reactions: Phil Doggo

·
Mr. Forgetful
ST-Line Edition 2019 AWD - Petrol - Auto
1,777 Posts
I have a Whippet,,A Borzoi and a Greyhound pup…Borzoi to big to go in the back,,so get him to go on the hammock now.
What a pack! :D

Reactions: Ross J

·
The Detective.
2,938 Posts
All fast as **** lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts