Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Stupidly I have snapped one of the clips on one of my rear number plate bulb holders, I have searched the net and can’t find a replacement, does anyone have a link or know where I can get a replacement from?

Thanks !

·
Registered
493 Posts
Hi Lodgy welcome to the forum lots of helpful folks on here to help you with your question,I’m sure somdone here could help you with your question,,could you let us what spec and year the kuga is as it would be helpful to find the part you are after.( and put the details in your signature)
Why don’t you get LED replacements,you can get them all with the bulbs/lights with the fittings just take the old ones out and plug the new ones in,,I haven’t done it on the kuga,but i done it the mondeo i Had before the kuga,and a focus before that.available on eBay and Amazon.,,Just a thought.

Ross

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply, I have a 65 reg Zetec ,have looked at the LED ones , but don’t fancy ones that are too bright ! Any help would be good

·
Registered
2011 Titanium 163 awd
39 Posts
I recently struggled getting a boot light for my 2011 model. New price £35 o_O. Took unit out, noted the Ford part number (93BG-13A756-AB) then googled it. Got a used one for £7.50.
NOTE your part number will not be as above. Mine was also fitted to mondeo mk4 hatchback and Jaguar xtype, so gave more choice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts