Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Picked up my (Silver) Kuga yesterday - Hurrah!!

Naturally I am very pleased with it in every way so far...a being a titanium it came with Front Mats, but nothing the back.

So I need to get some mats for the rear - can anyone recommend any (as I've seen many on ebay and wondered if they're ok or if its worth just buying the Ford mats ) ? Any recommendations will be welcome

Thanks
Rob

ps - hopefully I'll publish some pictures soon

·
Registered
855 Posts
Picked mine up last week and it had mats in the back! Have a word with your dealer, they should probably have been there.

Enjoy.

TK

·
Registered
418 Posts
rubber mats all round, great when it snowed as I am always worried about carpet mats getting dirty/wet. Edited by: cornish

·
Registered
58 Posts
rubber for me easy to clean. mine are puddles at mo with all this rain here.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi All Only problem with new rubber mats in a brand new car is the smell of rubber does tend to overpower that "new car smell" and lets face it nothing on earth is quite like the smell of a brand spanking new car . . . . . . Bob.

·
Registered
296 Posts
bobuptown,
I take it from your comments that the Kuga smells of a nice "new car smell". My current car (Vauxhall Astra) had a nice smell but Renault's however seem to have a bad "new car smell". The wife just picked up her new Clio last week and like the previous 2 she has had, the smell is chemically, open windows and air fresheners required.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts