Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
H i everyone!

After a week I got my Avalon TDCI back from the dealer.The creeking noise coming from the seat under acceleration/braking/cornering is gone so far.I asked them to explain the nature of the problem or take a photo of the area involved (so I could post it here) but they kindly refused.They only told me that they removed the seat,dismantled it and lubricated some certain parts under the base.

They called me also three days ago to collect the car but as Iwas leaving I noticed adeep scratch about 15 cm long at the left of the speeker of the driver'sdoor
.I got really pissed!!!I told them,showed it to them and they offered immediately a replacement

As for the rattle behind the left central air vent,appearing over rough surfaces,they replaced the vent and the problem seems to be solved.

Hope this information helps fellow kuga-drivers facing similar problems.

PS:THe door trim scratch occured during seat removal.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hello ditabl. Very poor, but that's the way things are these days . . . I'm afraid. Following my handover I noticed a mark on drivers seat, salesman had gone away to find out about missing trays, when he returned I told him about the mark and remember that he's alreadyhad my money, he turned around and said, Yeah I can't help you, speak to the workshop . . not me. When I went to the workshop reception and told the guy about the mark on seat, with a smarmy tone he said, it was probably there when you brought it in? I said I don't think so I only bought it5 minutes ago, but this is what we are all up against. Not heard anything at all from selling dealer, ie courtesy call just to say, how's things, nowt.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello bobuptown,

If you faced this kind of behaviour,then what can I say?...I should be happy afterall!Shame for the car but also shame for Ford because they dont know or they dont care...In time of crisis they only look for selling,but nothing after that.Shame...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Well my Kuga is booked in on friday to have the radio, facia and gear knob replaced, thatthe ''techs'' damaged when trying to fix the rattle comming from my radio, which is now worse then before. Edited by: SILICA666

1 - 5 of 5 Posts