Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

Rates Ford - Grays, Essex

10K views 33 replies 16 participants last post by  BruceKuga 
#1 ·
Have had good experiences from Rates. New cars and servicing depatment. My family and friends have bought several cars from Lisa Richardson (LisaR@rates.co.uk).She is very straight talking, and doesn`t give you sales patter. I recomend her.
Bruce.

#2 ·
Bruce, Is your reg D12 blah blah blah? A kuga with DRL's passed me this afternoon while i was waiting outside my daughters school in Aveley.
Edited by: NitroSi

#6 ·
Saw it again yesterday in the same place but heading in the opposite direction.

#7 ·
Not strictly a Kuga related reply but my wife picked up a new Fiesta Zetec from Rates of Grays, had brilliant service from Nicky Gregory. Have to say that the Fiesta is a lovely little car big improvement on her 8 year old KA which is now sitting on the drive waiting for a buyer.

Ray

#8 ·
Just thought that I would let others know, had a great experience with Rates in Grays Essex. Really went out of the way to make things right with my Kuga purchase, really professional. I dealt with Liam and he kept me upto date on the build and delivery and dealt with issues (not of Rates making but Fords) like it was his own car. Can only recommend.

Teddy

#14 ·
I have used Rates for many years, they make purchasing a new car so easy. There are no overbearing sales people and they work hard to get you the right deal and the right car for your needs.
I have no hesitation in recommending them as one of if not the best dealer in Essex.

#16 ·
Darren Hartman. He knows me, but then most of them do, including the used car sales manager Sam.

#22 ·
Hi guys, i see you have tit x's as per nitro signature, even if you buy a titanuim x do you still need all other packs as add ons?
I will be buying used and want the best spec possible.

Thanks

#24 ·
Hi FoneFreak. I bought mine used but it was an ex demo so came with all the bells & whistles but yes extras are ordered when the car is ordered. (Opional extras).

#25 ·
Thanks guys, so far they are unable to find me one with driver assist etc. Will keep trying to find a used one with all the bells and whistles. has to be at least a tit x (not too fussed if its a sport or not).
Thanks again

Edited by: FoneFreak

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.