Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2014 White Kuga 2.0L TDI 150BHP
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

This is what we have in the 64 plate kuga and it's gone faulty however we are struggling to get the exact model with the same last 2 letters of GD. There are others with BB and GC however I dont want to get the wrong one. Does anyone know which other one is compatible or am I just going to have to wait?
TIA,
Rob

Attachments

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
5,787 Posts
Do you have satnav or rear camera.

·
5,787 Posts
No sat nav or camera...just rear parking sensors and radio and bluetooth
I have one from my 2015 car as I upgraded mine to sync 2. I will check the part number. Mine has same features as yours. The last two digits of the part number tend to relate to a revision.

Reactions: NigelB

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have one from my 2015 car as I upgraded mine to sync 2. I will check the part number. Mine has same features as yours. The last two digits of the part number tend to relate to a revision.
That's great if you can. It's an Mk2 version our car.

·
5,787 Posts
This is mine.
IMG_20210719_135443.jpg

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's great. I will have a look when I get home tomorrow. I cant remember how the surround round the screen looks.

Thanks for checking. Much appreciated👏👏

·
5,787 Posts
It should be the same as yours but I can't guarantee it. There is little information on the sync 1 system and my experience with programming is on sync 2. Here is how it looks in the car. IMG_20201002_181929.jpg

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It should be the same as yours but I can't guarantee it. There is little information on the sync 1 system and my experience with programming is on sync 2. Here is how it looks in the car. View attachment 7974
It fors look the same. I've ordered one do lets see. Thanks for your help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts