Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
hello. wot model and colour you going to get. its a great car . the only thing that lets it down is some of the trim. but dont let that put you of.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi Tanyaa,
go for it !

there are a few issues with trim etc but most cars will have this.

There are many topics on this forum for you to assist you on your choice but it sounds like youve made your mind up.

Anyway welcome and good luck.

Slimus.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hi Tanyaa,Welcome, had mine awhile now no megga probs and realy enjoy her best car I have had in twenty years.
"GO FOR IT YOU WON'T LOOK BACK".
SB

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Getting the 2 wheel drive one in white. Husband has a st mondeofi,i have a fiesta zetec too small now that we have a baby,2 doors a pain. Would like the titanium but as this isa second car we have to watch the pennies.Like fords as we havnt had any issues with them!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
hi tanyaa,
congradulations on chooseing the (KUGA ) as your second car,and i am sure you will not be dissapointed. as regards safety for your children,you have chosen wisely. and white is

a very safe colour,allthough not the most popular,so you wont see to many of them around. the (ZETEC ) version of kuga you are having is, quite adaquate and i am sure you will love it... i have the titanium with (X PACK ) and leather,with panoramic roof, (panther black )only

because i have worked forford motor co for 33 years,and have treated myself, they are

built in (sarlouis) (GERMANY ) so should be reliable. happy motoring...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi Tanyaa, If your ordering a build be prepared for a wait. Ordered mine 30th July just got a delivery forcast of 24th October..Good luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts