Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I have a 2009 titanaiam 2wd which is now 3 weeks old. Love the car but have one question!!

My puddle lights dont work?

when do they come on? I may live in suffolk and drive a tractor but i cant get the things to light up??

your help would be great!!!!!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hi matandlorn, my puddle lights are on when i get out of the car and go off about 10 seconds after the lock up. if you lock car with the boot open then close it, they stay on longer, but to get them to turn off just press the locking button again.
Not being rude but are you looking at the puddle lights or mistaking them for the indicators on the ends. the puddle lights are underneath the mirror casing.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Same with me, they come on when you switch the engine off and get out of the car. Useful advice on the boot though BruceKuga as i didn't realise that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so the puddle lights flash on and off in orange hey!!!!!!

haha

No mine dont come on at all!!!i can see where they are but theydeffinatly dont come on!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hi Matandlorn,

Only suggestion would be to take the fittings out from under the mirrors and check you've actually got lamps in there. Other than that just all the usual suspects; fuses, relays, etc

If you haven't got lamps in there it's a good chance to slip some 6xled 501s in there. I have and they do seem to give a better light which matches all the other mods.

Good luck PJ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts