Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though the Kuga has been around for a few months now, people are still fascinated by it. Still notice sideways glances at traffic lights and I sat in a pub restaurant not long ago and watched someone walk all around my car trying to work out what it was! Has anyone else had this type of experience?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Parked next to CR-V today (I do this a lot if I see a comparitive rival car with a space next to it! Am I sad?) I always tend to think ofthe Hondaas a lot bigger than the Kuga. Suprisingly there really was not much in it at all and although I don't dislike the CR-V, the Kuga is certainly more stylish.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Out of interest, what is it about the Kuga that attracts all you die hard VW/Audi/BMW drivers? There seems to have been a few converts already.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Interesting, I agree it looks Germanic. I've seen reviews that say that the Kuga is a copy of the X3 in looks, Don't think so! The X3 is looking rather dated now but I do rather like the Audi Q7.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The Q7 is quite chunky looking and starts at £38k so rather a hefty price too and the X3 is about £11k more for the same spec as my Titanium. I am so pleased with the Kuga, wouldn't swop it for the Beamer.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Happened again today. Looked out of the window and there was this guy walking around my beast. He was looking at it from all angles, peering through the drivers window and even bent over to look closely at the wheels. I had to go out and ask him what was going on. He was raving about the Kuga. He had never seen one in the flesh before and said it was a really beautiful car. Mentioned that he had bought a Mondeo titanium X last year but said mine was even better with a fantastic spec. Of course I then obliged by showing off and giving him a guided tour of the whole thing.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ha ha, Dai. Obviously a man who knows class when he sees it!
Been to a family reunion today and my cuz says " Trust you Sarah to turn up in a bloody tank! What the **** is that? "So, as before, I have to give the guided tour etc etc.............

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Maybe I should stop talking to strange men, but if they want to look at my fabulous piece of machinery I just can't help myself

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
He he! I am not sure I could go out with an undertaker as he would always be after my body
Sorry, that was SO awful wasn't it?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I'm sure there is lots of potential about stiffs etc in this one but I won't go there!
AND Big G will after me agin with his bucket of water.Edited by: championkuga

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.