Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I still haven't seen that many on the roads having said that the car industry is not exactly doing great business at the moment is it? I saw one in my local Ford dealer when taking my wifes Fiesta in for a recall last year, I have to admit to being totally blown away and almost forgot what I went in for and walked out with a Kuga brochure.
Don't take this the wrong way but I have been drivingAudi`s for years and have become used to high build quality and would not have considered a Ford until seeing the stunning Kuga, Iv joined the forum for some driver opinions as I cant stand smarmy car salesmen, who knows by late summer when I plan to change my A4 I could become one of you

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think it looks German, if it had a BMW or Audi badge on it you wouldent bat an eye, Im a bit surprised to see Ford producing such a great looking car, sorry but they have been also rans in the past and the buildquality of my wifes Fiesta bears this out, having said that you get what you pay for, I got her an almost new Fiesta Zetec for
7.5k when the main dealer wanted 10k for the lower model.

Im also impressed that they have seen a niche as its not a full blown 4X4 and is capable of reasonable economy, having looked at the Kuga I have to admit that the build quality was pretty good.
Edited by: DaveG

·
Registered
10 Posts
This will sound daft butI dont like the Q7, its a brute of a vehicleand is a bit OTT for me, I cant imagine running one what will it do to the gallon? 20mpg if you are lucky, to me a car has to look good, be practical and be reasonably economical to run.
The Kugadoesent look like an X3 its looks far better

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.