Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Im looking to replace My Audi 2.0 TDI S Line Avant (2006) With a larger do it all kind of car So the Kuga is near the top of the list But looking around here the specs are endless ??
Im thinking AWD rather than 2WD (We are moving to Scotland this year) But also want//need good fueleconomy Also Do I go for Zetec Or Titanium ? Is sat nav standard ?

Last but not least What should I be paying ??? THANKS...................................

·
Registered
446 Posts
As you have said fella the list goes on.

I got rid of of a BMW 520i (New shape) for a Titanium with almost all extra's.

I am still missing the 5er a little, but almost all is forgotting because of the the different type of admiration you get with a Kuga.

Sat Nav is a £1000 or there abouts extra depending if you get the Tit or the the Ze. But in my opinion worth every penny as its all intergrated and comes with reversing camera.

The prices vary from anything as low as £14k with nothing and £28k with everything.

The choice is yours however I wouldn't buy for fuel economy alone as there is another thread about that issue!

·
Registered
108 Posts
>> The Kuga is a great car, but if you are looking for more space in the interior, especially in the boot and compared to your Avant, then this is not the car for you.

I agree. I previously had a Renault Scenic RX4 and spent the last two years waiting for an AWD that looks the business and had the interior flexibility of my trusty RX4. Amazingly, the Kuga fails to deliver on a few key areas, notably rear passenger and boot space. Despite being physically bigger than a Scenic, the interior is smaller. With two small kids, we really struggle to go away for a weekend with all our guff.

All that said, I would not swap my Kuga for my old car any day. I accepted the sacrifice of practicality over looks and will be buying my wife a bigger car instead :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts