Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered our new Kuga Zetec with the Appearance pack as extra yesterday, hopefully for delivery late June/early July. Just deliberating as to whether we should have gone for the bluetooth option as well. Just want to be able to use our ipod easily is it worth the extra £200?

cheers!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
hello kugaklass ,
I have the bluetooth bit on my kuga tit`, didnt pay for it but a car in stock had it on so they gave it me for nothing? trick was i had to pay for the which came with it?????

The bluetooth kitis excellent. very clear and easy to use. we have 2 phonesset in ours think you can have up to 6, but onlyuse 1 at a time.

havent got the ipod thing though, just the standard aux plug in the armrest.

·
Registered
374 Posts
kugaklass said:
Ordered our new Kuga Zetec with the Appearance pack as extra yesterday, hopefully for delivery late June/early July. Just deliberating as to whether we should have gone for the bluetooth option as well. Just want to be able to use our ipod easily is it worth the extra £200?

cheers!

You say it may be a silly question, but what is weird is that over 44 people have viewed this thread and before me only 1 had answered (although does seem common on this site to view and not post????)anyhow, it is not a silly question. I believe its a personal choicve issue. If you want bluetooth for your mobile phone then yes, perhaps you should have ordered it, but, if you were only thinking of bt to use with ipod, then yes i believe it is a lot of money. You get the capability to play from your ipod at no extra cost, that is brilliant in itself. I think the bt for controlling will be more of a gimmick. just enjoy your car and play your tunes, if you need to change a song then use the wheel on the ipod or treat yourself if not already to ipod touch. I think that would be better value for money, easy to control and money well spent on anywhere anytime accessory.

You asked, as I said, its all about individual requirements, lifestyles and pleasure??? Hopethis helps.....
Edited by: the undertaker

·
Registered
173 Posts
Nothing is a silly question, i asked a question about something a few weeks ago and not one person even attempted to give me an answer infact they bypassed it totally which angered me somewhat,so i don't actually bother anymore asking anything,i tend to PM people who i know will respond. As for bluetooth i don't have it so cannot comment,it was actually something i wasn't that fussed about having but as mentioned before it's a personal choice more than anything......

·
Registered
130 Posts
Bluetooth should have been provided as Standard for safety reasons.

I would not be without it

Hope that helps

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone for your quick responses, it's given me a bit more to think about, got until tommorrow to decide so will ponder som more.....

thanks again!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Think it's unlikely they'd go for it, , managed to get them down to just over 16k for the Kuga itself then got the appearance pack and metallic paint at cost price. Have placed our order and paid our deposit so the deals pretty much done, don't think they'd knock anything else off. If we do decide to go for the bluetooth option I won't be shy in asking for further discount though!!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Can anyone reccomend a decent Parrot bluetooth fitter in GB as I am thinking of getting the CK3100 but EAG want £273 inc.I had heard bad rumours about Halfords. SB

1 - 11 of 11 Posts