Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just been checking out the differences in the Kuga range across <?: prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">Europe</st1:place>
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
It's around 30,000 euros for the titanium give or take a bit but its 39,995 euros in <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">Ireland</st1:country-region></st1:place> and I even think the Sony single CD is extra on the titanium. So much for the luck of the Irish
. But you can have any wheel on any model which we do not have the choice of. The front wheel drive is available for a bit less in most other countries too.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's got to be a first. A better deal in the <?: prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on">U.K.</st1:country-region> for a car than the rest of <st1:place w:st="on">Europe
</st1:place>

·
Registered
102 Posts
Irish cars are a fortune due to the tax they pay on new cars. When I was out in Dublin in June,our cab driver who had a Grand Voyager was telling me he'd paid something daft like 85,000 euros for it! They also pay an unbelieveable amount of road tax (some cars are 2k pa) and their petrol is no cheaper.

We don't do so bad over here!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I payed 450K NOK or 50K ‚¬ for a Kuga Titanium with almost all the extras.
Gota fair amount of discount as the list price was 515K NOK or 57K ‚¬, so I'm happy

Our currency is weak against the EUR at the moment, so the EUR amount abowe shold normally be approx.15% higher.

We have high import taxes on cars here in Norway

·
Registered
4 Posts
what??? ‚¬50.000?
the list price of mine (with almost all the extras) was ‚¬39.000 but the sold it to me for ‚¬30.500.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts