Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

New Kuga owner signing it for the first time! Had my Kuga for a month now and really like it. The titainium was just out of my financial reach so opted for the Zetec and have a question.... can you change the ford stereo to the Sony one?

Searched online everywhere but cannot find any deails. Much prefer the look of the sony stereo.

Thank for any advice or help!

Kris

·
Registered
136 Posts
yes i would be interested to know if this can be done-

although In a Focus i owned a couple of years ago, i changed the headunit for a Sony one- and it doesnt make a huge amount of difference, as the speakers were still the bog std ford ones

i kno wthis as i traded in the focus for another focus with a factory fitted sony unit and the difference in sound quality was very obvious

for the full experience - i think you need to change the head unit and speakers.

ford used to do a part exchange and give you money off the new headunit if you gave in the old one - not sure if this is still the case

·
Registered
855 Posts
Hi all
An earlier posting said Pioneer do a relacement I beleive it to be a 900 model,it includes a sat nav and works on all the existing controls like bluetooth and volume,only problem is the price £850 !!!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
skimad said:
Hi all
An earlier posting said Pioneer do a relacement I beleive it to be a 900 model,it includes a sat nav and works on all the existing controls like bluetooth and volume,only problem is the price £850 !!!! [/QUOTE The sony one isn't much cheaperwith fitting from ford better going the whole hog and getting the sat nav one]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
£850!!!
- Do they do just the Sony or pionneerStereo without Sat Nav just want the stereo really. Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
65 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts