Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi just bought a new kuga awd st line edition , came out the dealership and some smart arse beeped me ,it was a fifty fifty so i beeped back and felt embarassed , the horn is definatly not a manly horn but a wee girly thing , i wonder if any one thinks the same , wish i could change it as ive just come down from a merc

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Yes Ford have no shame in image or otherwise in the single wee horn in their Kuga skimping philosophy, and several owners have bought the second horn and fitted it to make up the two tone 'manly' horn. There's a position for it and cables already for it I believe too. Hopefully someone will pop on and advice the part number.

Mine had both horns fitted fortunately.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Lol can't say Girlie in this day and age 😂 but yes mine is quite embarrassing when I have to use it 😒
didn't know you could just fit another one 😎 definitely will look into that

·
Registered
6,413 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
I added the extra tone horn and it sounds much better. Yes, maybe pedantic but when you need to use a horn for its correct purpose if needs to be heard !

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi how much /where bouhgt / was it easy to fit /was the plug ready just to conect . bye dom

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Personally I don't see what the issue is with the loudness of a horn. I have had my Kuga over 12 months now and only blown the horn once and that was overtaking the wife whilst she was sat in traffic. Mine must be loud though is she didn't half jump.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Mine was easy. March 18 build, loom was there. Look at the link quoted above, it gives details

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
will do cant get out to the car far to windy eyes water gusting get blown , ill just wait till better whether

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Personally I don't see what the issue is with the loudness of a horn. I have had my Kuga over 12 months now and only blown the horn once and that was overtaking the wife whilst she was sat in traffic. Mine must be loud though is she didn't half jump.
Twice now. I knew I was tempting fate and why do people who own range rovers think it is perfectly ok to bully you into letting them in when they have the wrong lane.

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
'why do people who own range rovers think it is perfectly ok to bully you into letting them in when they have the wrong lane'

Ah well, that's possibly because they do think its perfectly OK

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what do hedgehogs and range rovers have in common.
hedgehogs have there pricks on the outside .

it s a case of mines bigger than yours same as lorries ,

·
Registered
408 Posts
what do hedgehogs and range rovers have in common.
hedgehogs have there pricks on the outside .

it s a case of mines bigger than yours same as lorries ,
'What's the difference?' you mean?

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Have you noticed that other cars in the category of the Kuga and bigger always want to be in front of you?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
duh the range rover has its pricks on the inside , never heard that one before

1 - 18 of 18 Posts