Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up the Kuga yesterday and loving it! Spent ages working out the ipod connectivity and I am impressed at this feature. However I noticed that the DAB audio/phone unit only allows certain parts of the iPod directory to be selected, such as genre, songs, albums and playlists. However the thing I listen to most are podcasts and the unit does not seem to allow these to be selected. I assume they can be added as a playlist to get around this, but I wondered whether it was an issue with my ipod setup (5th gen) or with the car unit?

I can also report that AAC files appear to play fine, though ford say that only MP3 files are OK, which was a comfort as I didn't fancy converting 10,000 tracks!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi coverfan,

You can play podcasts - if you go into either albums, artists or songs etc then the podcasts are listed in there. Hope that helps

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Konan,

I'll check that out (I did notice they were not there though when looking at my itunes library on my computer) but I was hoping that there was a way to go straight to all the podcasts from the main menu. Not least because I have 2958 albums and about 10,000 songs!!

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Mentioned this before but has anyone noticed how poor the Dab radio is? distorts dalek style and signal will sometimes just disappear "No Signal Available" Re:I-PodConnection. Advice please, not got USB etc etcGot an I-podthinking ofpurchasing a 3.5mm to 3.5mm lead will this work? Cheers.Bob.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts