Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I'm a Kuga fan and owner, I want to see and hear about Kuga's on this site, no more and no less. If I was a fan of any other cars, I'd join those forums as well. Please can we stick to the main subject - the humble Ford Kuga???

(In the spirit of peace, and friendship, I've removed the earlier comment to another forum member, sorry for any offence caused....)

Edited by: Wildyce

·
Registered
295 Posts
He/she has a point I must admit.
Reactions on every posting as "okay, matey", "good, matey", "thanks, matey", etc. do not contribute too much
but the enthusiasm is appreciated!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Like many others, I have always tried to be helpful on this site, only posting serious comments and requests for advice, and I used to enjoy spending a few minutes each day browsing this forum, but the multitude of unnecesary comments and Focus talk mean it's getting too tedious and time consuming for not enough payback.

Edited by: Wildyce

·
Registered
260 Posts
What are you 2 then..........ADMINS?????

No, I didnt think so!

This is a FORUM, and sometimes people do drift off topic now and again.

And Wildyce.....go and find another forum then. YOU wont be missed!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Who we 2 are?? no not admins, but people that just give their opinion.

Daisbuys: no need to react like this and be abusive to Wildyce.
We all are adults here so please react like one

This is indeed a forum, but everyone knows there are some (unwritten) rules.
And everyone knows what (or who) this is all about!

people sometimes do drift off................................
I absolutely agree and ofcourse this is allowed but this is not about going off topic.
This is about reacting on EVERY topic (even if someone has absolutely nothing to add), being the no.1 poster after only a few days and reacting with an average of 3 words or less.

But okay: just my opinion so chill out, Matey

·
Registered
260 Posts
mouse1277 said:
Who we 2 are?? no not admins, but people that just give their opinion.

Daisbuys: no need to react like this and be abusive to Wildyce.
We all are adults here so please react like one

This is indeed a forum, but everyone knows there are some (unwritten) rules.
And everyone knows what (or who) this is all about!

people sometimes do drift off................................
I absolutely agree and ofcourse this is allowed but this is not about going off topic.
This is about reacting on EVERY topic (even if someone has absolutely nothing to add), being the no.1 poster after only a few days and reacting with an average of 3 words or less.

But okay: just my opinion so chill out, Matey

So how come Amser was not picked up on this then, as I remember he/she was posting one or two word replies? Was it because he joined the Forum before the 2 of you, and you feel the need to get on Griff's back because he joined after you, and that you feel your senior to him!?

And I think these are your opinions on Griff, not Wildyce. As he was more concerned about talking about other cars?

And why shouldn't I react like this towards wildyce. He could have gone and reported Griff to the admins if he felt he was in the wrong or something, or at least send him a PM concerning his thoughts. But no, he had to open it up in the public forum so he ridicule him in front of other members!! He is the one who should behave more like an adult!!!!!!!!!!

And if I remember rightly, Griff has been a help to a lot of people on here, YOU included! You wanted a sig done by by him as he offered his services to all the members on here, and You asked for one. So he went out of his way and done one for you, and when that wasn't to yor liking you moaned about it! And as another kind gesture he done another one for you, and low and behold, you don't use the sig he done for you(twice) andyou thensl*g him off for POSTING!

You have a very
short memory mate!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Oh dear.

Sorry - but the air of negativity has surfaced again, and as much as I wish everyone peace and goodwill, I have to agree with Wildyce - he has generally posted extremely relevant material to the forums regarding the Kuga - some great advice, some great pictures and videos - he will be missed if he goes. The fact is, the topics have strayed and it has become more of a chore to go through things which are not Kuga-related which is what the original topic was talking about.

Lets move on please? I pick up my Kuga on Saturday after waiting a couple of months - can't wait and will give my impressions.

·
Registered
295 Posts
daisbuys said:
And if I remember rightly, Griff has been a help to a lot of people on here, YOU included! You wanted a sig done by by him as he offered his services to all the members on here, and You asked for one. So he went out of his way and done one for you, and when that wasn't to yor liking you moaned about it! And as another kind gesture he done another one for you, and low and behold, you don't use the sig he done for you(twice) andyou thensl*g him off for POSTING!

You have a very
short memory mate!
What has this to do with this subject?
He made me a sig and I thanked him for that. The only reason I am not using it, is that the original picture wasn't that good and I didn't like the final result, but this is not Griff's fault and I never said it was!

But I am stopping taking part in this discussion because i think talking to a wall has more effect.
You start insulting, shouting, using CAPS LOCK and using "!!!!!!!!!!!".

I really like that Griff helps a lot of people (has he?) but wat most people see is that he reacts to every topic with his "not adding anything replies" replies that consists of maximum 3 words (and matey is always one of them)

Peace

·
Registered
260 Posts
Sorry Wildyce. I did jump the gun. Dont want you to go really, and as Zetec said, you would be missed really.

Just thought the whole subject could have been approached with a bit more tact.

And Mouse, that wall would probably get bored of you.

PEACE!!!!!

Edited by: daisbuys

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
OK, I'm no admin but please, everyone, accept that different people have different personalities and that this shows in their posting style. Enjoy the forum and continue to use it to help others enjoy their chosen vehicle too.

·
Registered
295 Posts
You watch Eastenders and you even have the guts to admit that...............................

Respect (and greetings to all others in your rest-home)!!

Edited by: mouse1277

·
Registered
45 Posts
I need to watch something to send me to sleep after all my night time medication!!! But the least said about that the better.

Just hopeIdont getwrong for not talking about "kugas"!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts