Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

New member here in Chester. looking to change to a more family oriented SUV. Interested to hear from those of you who have 2 buggies...how do you find the boot, OK? That's my only concern, styline options etc look great!

Re the forum and my post subject, can we not link pictures in here, I have not seen any yet? Very keen to see some on the already delivered cars, especially in solid white with the 18" wheels and panoramic roof......

Cheers, happy driving,

Chris

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum
I have found the boot space smaller than the ST focus ,

but I'm enjoying having 5 doors again ,

so just pop the weeks shop on the back seat if need be

I do post some pictures

of my Black Kuga on here but cannot find them now

Edited by: speedy

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking good speedy! I like the 18inchers and I do love the interior. Really thinnking about getting in white with the panoramic roof. That black nad white contrast would feel like you are driving a concept style car every day!

I really like Fords pragmatgic approach to options too. OK so I'm comparing to BMW here (my last 2 cars). However look at Bluetooth. Ford £200 for BT and USB/ipod adapter control and voice control. BT at BMW would be £540 for starters, plus £250 for a USB interface and voice control only available with Sat Nav ££££££. Panoramic roof £400 (pricy but reasonable)....BMW around £1000 = silly money for some light! Really starting to LOVE the Kuga. Don;t flame me but I thought I'd never say that about a Ford looking at the last 10 years. Well done design bods, this is more like it!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I think there is a new Metalic white that will be an optin as with other metalics. Solid is standard though I think

·
Registered
50 Posts
hi speedy sorry for forgetting the pics were yours

met white sounds good but £695 wow not cheep may as well get eletric orange

·
Registered
368 Posts
Wow I would have the Electric Orange ,

over white

my last st was white

nightmare to keep clean but my orange one always look clean ,

my brother pick up his new focus sports yesterday in the Vision

ooks great

I think thats my next colour with sports pack , roll on next march ,Hubby has his eye on the RS

had my new part fitted on firday

so can relax alittle now when Im on the motorway

I have to agree Ford are making some very nice cars lately ,

Edited by: speedy

·
Registered
418 Posts
I picked mine up on Friday - Zetec in Avalon.

I think the light colours really suit the car, love the blue bits on the interior.

·
Registered
43 Posts
OK, easiest way is to head on over to http://www.photbucket.com/ and sign up for an account (when it gets to the bit where it tries to sign you up for lots of email newsletters just say "No" to all of them ). Then it gives you a album where you can upload the pictures too. Once the pictures are uploaded it shows you them as thumbnails and beneath each one lists a url for it etc. If you use the information listed as " Tag" then you can just cut and paste it into a post on here and the picture will show up in your post. Or like me just copy and paste picture into your post from the thumbnail.

Dave

1 - 20 of 24 Posts