Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Just picked up my Kuga today from the dealer in Gibraltar. The threads on this forum have been really helpful in making my choice, so thanks everyone.

I've only seen a couple over here so far (one in Gib and one in Spain) both Black, but really happy with my colour choice (Chill). It's a 2.0TDi AWD Trend - I'm assuming this is the mainland European version of Zetec?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi GibKuga, Welcome to the forum! Yes you are right it is the Zetec. Great choice of colour have only seen one Kuga in chill,I think they are quite a rare colour. My baby is black and I love her to bits, even when she plays me up sometimes.
Have fun driving your new Kuga and if you get the chance post some pics.

Bye for now

KC

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks KugaCat.

Really happy with everything so far, except the carpet - it's a disaster! Terrible quality and I'm sure I've already seen a thread on here bemoaning this.

Just taken this quick pic, although the Sun's gone down a bit over here, so looks more Silver than Chill in this light......

·
Registered
731 Posts
Great picture, I can definitely see the 'chill-factor',your Kuga looks so cool!! Sorry couldn't resist that.

There are some long posts on the carpets and I do feel very much for those owners who have problems. It seems that the replacement carpets are bad if not worse than those being replaced!

I thought it was just the right-hand Kuga carpets that were bad but obviously must include the left too, Ford really should get their act together. Is your dealer going to help you?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haven't had that conversation yet KC, butI'm annoyed at myself that I didn't pick up just how bad it was before I drove off with excitement!! The Ford showroom paper mats certainly covered it up well. They've chucked in some pretty cheap looking rubber mats, but they're not a great fit so I assume they're universal multi-model things.

I'll try not to let it taint my overall opinion on the car though :) Absolutely love the gear change, very slick.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts