Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well excited - collect mine first thing in the morning - well I hope so anyway.
Bought the one that was already at the dealers - not pre-registered so will be on an 09 plate.But it didn't have the roof rails fitted and as a windsurfer that was a must - after 2 hrs of arguing they eventually gavein after I started walking out of the showroom and agreed to include them in the price including retro fitting them!

Just hope I don't get there and find that they haven't fitted them as the 'too difficult light ' came on.

·
Registered
268 Posts
HomerHart said:
Well excited - collect mine first thing in the morning - well I hope so anyway.
Bought the one that was already at the dealers - not pre-registered so will be on an 09 plate.But it didn't have the roof rails fitted and as a windsurfer that was a must - after 2 hrs of arguing they eventually gavein after I started walking out of the showroom and agreed to include them in the price including retro fitting them!

Just hope I don't get there and find that they haven't fitted them as the 'too difficult light ' came on.

Welcome Homerhart !!

Hope your Handover goes smoothly tomorrow !!!

So what spec are you getting and what colour ?? Don't worry about the Roof Rails they are easy to retro-fit as earlier posts in Modifications will show !!

http://www.kugaownersclub.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=492&PN=2
Edited by: KugaBabe

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Zetec blue interior, avalon with convenience pack and hopefully roof rails - I've read all the threads on here and other websites about retrofitting the rails, some say it's easy and fitted from above and others say that the roof lining has to be removed etc.
Have been driving the family mad reminding them how many hours until I collected it since the beginning of the week!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got it
Saturday morning as agreed with the roof rails fitted

Went away to see the parents for the weekend and everyone that saw it was well impressed - gave it a good hours drive there and back during the day and night so given it a good test run and so far absolutely love it.

The only slight hiccup is that the drivers door doesn't lock! The only way of doing it with the key in the lock and even then it's very stiff. Phoned the salesman (who I have to say is a top bloke) and he's told me to live with it until Wednesday to find any other faults and then bring it in with the list of niggles and he'll give me his car for the day whilst he gets them all sorted out and ready for me to collect on my way home from work.

Hopefully by Wednesday evening it will all be sorted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts