Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

Mr. Happy
Kuga 2ltr AWD Titanium X, Midnight Sky.
Smashing photo Ozekuga.

That's where you get Pie's wayed...................................Somewhere over the rainbow "Wayupie"..........馃榿

Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
If you go to the market at the El Pins hotel can you get me an Armani watch please.

Reactions: Happyarry

Mr. Happy
Stick of rock will do me matey :p

Mr. Happy
We went Tenerife a good few years ago, and every night a guy would jump out of the bush's and offer us a "Free" bottle of wine if we ate at the restaurant he was promoting.

Cut a long story short..................Last night of our holiday we take this guy up on his offer.

It was and still is the BEST CHINESSE meal I've ever had, and our server was a "Scouser".................small world.

Enjoying the VIN-YA-LEE
No rock no Armani watches. Period!
Red shoulders a mask in every pocket, quiet out and about, too hot at times.
Grandkids who can really press all the buttons all at the right time to make you blow a fuse!!

Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
No rock no Armani watches. Period!
Red shoulders a mask in every pocket, quiet out and about, too hot at times.
Grandkids who can really press all the buttons all at the right time to make you blow a fuse!!
At least you can give them back.

Enjoying the VIN-YA-LEE
At least you can give them back.
That is one of the best bits. Who want an Armani watch anyway!

Oh you mean the little delicious, anger provoking bundles of fun and terror. Nearly had a nightmare with the 3yr old last night. She caught the table with her foot and the wine glass nearly went over鈥.caught it in time! Phew what a save!

Mr. Happy
it's all part of the fun Mr Psshaw, 3 year olds and memories of a great holiday in he sun.
Winding Grandad up is all part of what makes them have a great time too remember mate.
馃槈 馃榿

Reactions: Psshaw
21 - 30 of 30 Posts