Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 542 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.... I think that Freddie Kuga's idea of a photo page is good one, so I thought I would start the ball rolling with the latest photo of my Avalon Kuga Titanium. This was taken in a country park not far from Barcelona.

I suggest that the image size is kept to 500 pixels on the long edge so the topic is not too hard to flick through.

Hope to see some nice pics here!

Edited by: quatroxquatro

·
Registered
126 Posts
I think you missed the point, if we wanted to see another Focus, Then just look out your window and I'm sure you could see more than one

·
Registered
260 Posts
Essex_boy said:
I think you missed the point, if we wanted to see another Focus, Then just look out your window and I'm sure you could see more than one

Its a photo page! So I put the Focus up whileI am waiting to get my Kuga!! Does not state what pictures we want to see up here anywhere??

And give it another couple of months, and you will see Kugas everywhere. What do you think they are going to be rare do you

If you want a rare Kuga get an Individual, you wont see many of them!

·
Registered
67 Posts
I finally got my car after 2,5 month waiting. I got it 10 days ago. Where sick first week but managed to drive it past few days and i absolutely love it.

Thanks everybody for answering all stupid questions :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Ooh thanks! It is my classic Swedish style summerhouse, or what do you say if you actually use it all year? We say "sparetime house". The house where one of the main reasons i went for the Kuga. It is a lot of bad dirt roads out here. I destroyed my spoiler at my SAAB 9-5 twice here.

·
Registered
101 Posts
That looks amazing!
I hope you enjoyed some good skiing.

How did the Kuga handle the frozen conditions?

also how do you keep your Kuga so clean?
!!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It was a lot of fun, good snow and surprisingly un-crowded the past couple of days. I really wanted to find out how the standard tyres behaved on snow & ice, as they are the key to safer winter driving. I have to say that the Goodyear Excellence are NOT a good idea
if you are going to be facing frozen conditions. The tyres could not find enough traction at all to feel safe. The good news was that the roads were mainly dry and in good condition, so the K only needed to pull itself out of a couple of icy car parking areas and some roadside rest/viewpoint places like these in the photos. So it didn't get too dirty and the Avalon colour does not show the road dirt nearly as much as some others, in any case!

I have some chains if it really snows and I need to keep going, but as soon as I can I am going to get a set of Nokian WR G2 SUV all season tyres on the car.

My flickr Kuga set

Edited by: quatroxquatro

1 - 20 of 542 Posts