Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have bought a reg JC 07 PSC my wifes initials first (of course) and mine at the end,the garage are transfering this for me from my part ex.
Peter

·
Registered
418 Posts
I have R65 FAF

A cornish number plate that was on my dad's old MGF

On retention but wil get it on the Kuga in the next week or so
Edited by: cornish

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have my own private plate that I've now retained and taken off my Focus RS - pain in the neck to be honest and I don't plan to have another private plate any more - nearly went for K2 UGA though!

·
Registered
110 Posts
I've just transferred my private plate from my Mondeo to the Kuga - I've had it for some 25 years and it's been on a good few cars over that period!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
zetec said:
I have my own private plate that I've now retained and taken off my Focus RS - pain in the neck to be honest and I don't plan to have another private plate any more - nearly went for K2 UGA though!

K2UGA is sold. Tried to buy it the other day from newreg and its gone. Thats what made me start this thread - need some ideas!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Why dont you try KU9A or KU6A, KUG4, theres 3 av already look for them and carnt find them but if you have any luck please tell me thanks....

·
Registered
126 Posts
Rspannerman said:
Do not trust New reg as they still have 1 of my plates up for sale 6 years after purchase

Your right about new reg as what sad excuse for a private registration company. I tried to purchase K2UGA and they sent back an e-mail apologising saying it has already been sold and they have amended their records, which they did but guess what its back on there again
, so this can only mean thay have only a load of crap for sale but have to glam the web page up a bit so as to get people looking.
Edited by: Essex_boy

1 - 20 of 23 Posts