Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used the limited stuff I could find on YouTube to pull the wheel liner etc to get "access", well if you can call the space access then you must have the skinniest arms on the planet!
Any idea how the lamp holding the parking light is attached - is it a push fit, twist, etc?
I can't get it out so feel the need to use a bit more force but then risk breaking the fitting which will bring me now joy so anyone done this job before your comments would be massively appreciated!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Used the limited stuff I could find on YouTube to pull the wheel liner etc to get "access", well if you can call the space access then you must have the skinniest arms on the planet!
Any idea how the lamp holding the parking light is attached - is it a push fit, twist, etc?
I can't get it out so feel the need to use a bit more force but then risk breaking the fitting which will bring me now joy so anyone done this job before your comments would be massively appreciated!
there is a post which needs to be pulled out before you twist the bulb holder to remove it it took me 4 hours first time i removed it but 30 mins to refit

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there is a post which needs to be pulled out before you twist the bulb holder to remove it it took me 4 hours first time i removed it but 30 mins to refit
Thanks for the additional info - I guess that will be the black plastic "stick to the right hand side which stops me from turning the lamp holder - I never even thought to see if it came out! Time to pull the car apart again I think.....😭😭😭

1 - 3 of 3 Posts