Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I collect my new Kuga, Panther Black Zetec on 2nd September.
Today I looked at two new Panther Black Kuga's in dealers showrooms as I have not seen mine yet.
I noticed when looking along the body sides that the paintwork had the orange peel effect.
As this is the first Black car I have owned is this what to expect with a black car that is mass produced and sprayed by robots.
Many Thanks
Elder

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Have no noticeable build problems with my black Kuga. Only trouble is it shows little marks such as by the door handles and when cleaning. Looks lovely when its clean and the wheels are sparkly. Lovely looker. BK.

·
Registered
385 Posts
don my wife now has my rav 4 but i have to say the carpets and mats are very good after 6 years,unlike my kuga as i have said before carpets from poundland,we all all have a niggle about something ino is trays or the lack of them,dont no if bob got anything out of the dealer like a free service

·
Registered
94 Posts
Elder said:
Hi,
I collect my new Kuga, Panther Black Zetec on 2nd September.
Today I looked at two new Panther Black Kuga's in dealers showrooms as I have not seen mine yet.
I noticed when looking along the body sides that the paintwork had the orange peel effect.
As this is the first Black car I have owned is this what to expect with a black car that is mass produced and sprayed by robots.
Many Thanks
Elder

got my kuga july in p/black and its the same as you have seen ive looked around and most mass production cars have the orange peel effect. its a great car to drive. enjoy it when you get it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Many thanks aaman,
This has put my mind at ease, I can now enjoy it when I get it.
Elder

1 - 10 of 10 Posts