Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi again.

A question on the panoramic sunroof. Been looking on the ford website and have noticed that there is no option to spec the sunroof anymore on the configurator!! A little more digging (the ebrochure) and it appears that it is only part of the Titanium X pack now, not even available at all for the Zetec. To make matters worse since the Individual pack is now on the configurator there is no X pack available as far as I can see!!
Does anyone now what the heck is going on please?

Cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol thats what I thought Rich, best to ask people who care about their cars on here :) No doubt it would be 'look at the disclaimer' standard response from the salesman

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Hi there, this links (thanks, moggith & Ursus
) to a PDF of the August'09 changes. Maybe it make it easier to see the spec? It looks as if you are correct, the pano roof is a pack option only.

Edited by: quatroxquatro

·
Registered
385 Posts
Danny i have the titanium x pack on my kuga and the panaramic sunroof is nothing to write home about it does not open,although i like the leather heated seats and the lights are good,bluetooth is very good and the conv pack also is worth having,i think you get back seat trays also with this pack,mine was an old stock car so it came with them fitted as standard

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies quatro and kugace. The PDF explains a lot. a bit clearer now. Disappointed though. Even though the roof doesn't open I think the kids would have loved the pano roof :) It was one of the reasons I wanted the Kuga. Seems to me that there is a bit of a conflict with the x pack and individual pack though, some nice features on both, but looks like they are mutually exclusive

1 - 6 of 6 Posts