Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a call from my dealer. Told me that as of 01/08/09 the panoramic roof is no longer an option. Boo Hoo. Ive put quite a few options on the car and this was the one I was looking forward to the most, gutted

Has anyone else heard of this.

Ordered my car at end of August, expexcting delivery mid October.

Priceman

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
WHAT!!? The pano roof was one of my main options too! Is it because people don't want them or is it a cost cutting exercise?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He didn't say why, just said no longer an option from 01/08. I was gutted too. Can anyone think why ? If your paying for it then I would have thought Ford would make a profit from it. Cant understand why they would be cutting it from the options to save costs

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hi PRICEMAN,
Call me cynical but they would much rather sell you the xpack for £2K (I think) than sell the pano roof for £400. Profit in both options but obviously greater profit in the xpack.

Regards
Ursus

·
Registered
45 Posts
hi PRICEMAN,
seems to be a bit of a trend with ford at the moment no pano roof as an option,NO xenon lights either only as part of profit making packs.

Regards

FODO8

·
Registered
385 Posts
the x pack is good value you get leather seats front ones heated,xenon lights,pano sunroof,heat ref glass,electric front drivers seat,if you were to buy these as extras you would be looking about £2400,my car was already built with x pack but i do not think the pano roof is anything towrite home about,best bits about x pack for me are the xenon lights and the heated seats,the seats are not as firm as the standard kuga seats pity the roof does notopen

·
Registered
155 Posts
When getting mine I looked at the pano roof, seats etc pack. It was the seats that put me off. Although they were leather I didnt think much of them. I much prefer the leather recarros in the ST

1 - 9 of 9 Posts