Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

happy days, after 3 months its at the dealers, wanted 2 pick it up this friday thay say no it takes 4 days 2PDI it, is that right

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Doesn't sound right to me, art. I would check this car very very carefully for signs of repairs to panel damage that the car might have picked up on it's travels. This happened to me on a fleet Mondeo a few years ago, just about every corner had been retouched and sprayed in (badly) due to some kind of delivery problem. Took three trips to a body shop before I was able to let the fleet manager sign for it.

Hope I'm wrong..... good luck anyway!

·
Registered
20 Posts
My Kuga has arrived at the Dealers today and I am picking it up on Saturday at 09:00.

I had a similar problem with an Audi - arranged a collection date, car arrived and they had to postpone it for a week - as the car had been damaged in transit and needed a new front bumper.

I would defiantely be cautious when picking up and look over everything.

·
Registered
108 Posts
My dealer seemed pretty honest with me. He told me it failed inital PDI due to an issue with the door mirror controls. That took another 24hrs to fix but they had allowed time to correct anything so I still picked it up on the agreed date.

I've also noticed whilst washing it that it has had promo graphics removed - but the evidence is only visible on the bottom of one rear door for seconds when you dry the car with a chamois. There were nosigns of it having beendriven at all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts