Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
the undertaker said:
really like it, may have to start getting shop to design. If needs be can you pm me a proof of this to try at sign shop??quatroxquatro

I might be able to print them.

I will check if we have a suitable lself adhesive label stock available and I will let you know.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Winston thinks the bling logo is great and is happy to adorn his drug dealer windows with this cool look as it matches his ownerscompany colours, lets just hopehis driver doesn't get pulledas he already looks like a crimewatch reconstruction!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Hi there!

Thanks for the positive feedback..

I'm playing with a couple more options, and have made some of proofs and cleaned the logo up a bit as a result. But I'm wondering how big the main sticker should be? I printed a few different sizes 100, 130 and 150 mm wide, and am thinking that the 150 mm version is going to be best for the rear of the car. Bigger than this, though, and it's going to look like a sign-written van! Maybe the smaller version would look good on the the C panel windows (the small side windows) closest to the tailgate and be discrete?

Clear background needs white ink, and that's not an option I have right now, and self-cling inside the window will hardly show through privacy glass at all, so I'm not going to go those directions. Ok?

Anyway I'm planning to have some more news before the weekend and will post a couple of images, probably in a new thread.

Watch this space!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Thanks for progressing this-

I personally would prefer the smaller one for the C panel window - and a self cling inside the window version - as i do not have gangster glass.

would happily go along with the majority though if it made things easier

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Many thanks for the update quatroxquatro.

Now this is where it likely to get a bit problematical as I'd prefera 130self cling for the rear window as I don't have the gangster/drug dealer privacy glass. But I'll go with the majority consensus.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I think the "Bling" design is Fab quatroxquatro !!!

I would definitely put one on my Kuga !!

Thank You for doing a Great Job !!!

Looking forward to hearing when they will be available....

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.