Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wen is the main man or woman going 2 get sum kuga owners stickers 4 the cars or r thay already out there

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i can spell i little bit Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch think it might b a train station

·
Registered
48 Posts
lol.

I can do them if that person contacts me. Easiest is www.kugayadayada .co.uk in a set font.

They will be for free to start with, then I won't have time to do them (not my main job, but have small scale equipment). Much better on the rear window than garage sponsorship.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think that a proper logo rather than just a web addy would be better. Something like the ffoc logo but better. As a designer, custom painter and illustrator amongst other things I would be happy to design a logo for the club. Like MarkM I can also produce the stickers on small runs.HoweverI don't wantto do the design as initials as it spells out KOC lol

·
Registered
374 Posts
when I was in New Mini club we had one which would translate to the the one below. If it is done in just letters, either white for those with tints or another colour for those without, may be an idea just to run at top or bottom of back window, I shall make some enquiries locally. As described:

kugaownersclub.co.uk

or is it too simple??

·
Registered
136 Posts
Seems good to me undertaker-

have you had any luck with your enquiries?

would love a sticker to put in my Kuga (when it arrives-26 days and counting!)

·
Registered
136 Posts
This I like - Very cool!

lets go for it!

·
Registered
136 Posts
i would prefer a sticker that went on the inside of the glass myself,

perhaps in graphite grey? but the black as above looks good

·
Registered
268 Posts
quatroxquatro said:
Maybe something a bit more blingy?

I am liking this a lot quatroxquatro !!!

Very Cool !!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts