Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doing the deal tomorrow on a factory built car

Can't decide whether to go the whole hog and have Sat Nav reverse camera anyone got any opinions on whether to save the grand!!!!!!!!!!!! Also have read differing opinions on various Tom Toms could anyone please tell me what does work without having to put it outside the car to get signal as I would like to permanently wire if possible. Just to make my first post even longer is it worth getting the USB port I don't have an ipod and happy to use the Dab
P.S Great forum very informative.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
My opinion is that I think I would not take the touch screen satnav option, if I was in your position and having had my Kuga for 10 months now. There are nice touches, it integrates with most of the cars' systems but the navigation is not up to par. Get the reverse parking sensors though! The USB option is not just for Ipods, it can be used with memory sticks and USB hard drives, and will add a bit of 'future proofing' to the car. I would go for that option!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hi gillepop. I would def have rear park sensors. dont know about the camera, in my opinion seems a bit much to go wrong. i do not have rear park sensors and although i have not hit anything sometimes its a case of get out and have a look. Problem made worse by the fact my daily drive is a Ka ( wife drives the Kuga), so Kuga seems huge when i get in. i find the rear line of vision very high, made worse with privacy glass.
Aggree with other post. if available the usb is worth it for future changes. i would also recomend the bluetooth. find it very good. Have fun when you get it. BK.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts