Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in the process of ordering a AWD Titanium,and been told it will be 12 weeks! Never mind this is my absolute dream car and it has been my ambition for 25 years to own a 4WD, so I am sure I can wait another 12 weeks.

·
Registered
136 Posts
welcome on board! - im coming to the end of a 7 week wait, and am getting excited (im such a big kid -lol!)

have a look through the main mesages thread and sign yourself up for some kuga owners club stickers to put in your toy when it arrives!

·
Registered
287 Posts
welcome to club I too have always wanted a 4x4 and had for years had my eye on a second hand discovery.
having taken advantage of Fords 'options scheme' I moved up to a NEW Kuga AWD. notquite the same as a 4x4, for example no low ratio gearbox! but it still will drive whichever wheel has traction even if its only one! which works well as I found out on a country road.pulled out approx 20 mph accelerating and went over loose gravel on road surface. front offside wheel skidded for approx a half rotation followed almost immediatley by back offside wheel. showing that the AWD system had recognised it was spinning a wheel and compensated. same as second wheel went over it . so system works!! car didn't shudder slip or slide.

Hopeyou have ordered the folding door mirrors and blue tooth? I didn't and still kick myself now for not thinking of it. enjoy the car. am surprisedyou have to wait 12 weeks though? haveyou asked about interdealer transfers? I used this once to get a car sent over from another dealers stock. I think there is a small charge the dealer has to pay to other dealer so unlessyou ask you won't get.

·
Registered
173 Posts
welcome Springhead, its well worth the wait ,it drives just a dream,and definately turns heads,quite a beast!

regards always the Bear

1 - 5 of 5 Posts