Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm trading in my Focus ST for a new Kuga Titanium (chill, panaramic sunroof, USB, 19" wheels, appearance & convenience packs)

Shame i've got to wait until the end of July for it

·
Registered
7 Posts
+1 I've just chopped in my ST2 for a Panther black kuga titanium with all the trimmings. I'll miss the grunt of the ST running DS Race+ but won't miss the mpg or the boy racers.

Decent deal too - not quite Drivethedeal.com prices but close & they gave me £500 more than I was expecting for the ST.

Can't wait to play with all the toys.

I've been quoted a delivery date of 13-Jun

S

Edited by: shaunyf

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Running my ST on DSci, oh well i'll have a hand unit for sale to go towards a possible code red unit for the kuga

·
Registered
212 Posts
did your dealer not try looking in vhc stock or other dealer stock,i got a sea grey titianium model with appearance,conv pack,tit x pack,bluetooth,19inch wheels and £7500 off new list priceand there were more of these models with spec at vhc and dealers so it means you get a fast del and a gate release date that entitles the dealer to get extra discount off the car this means bulit before31/12/08 but a brand new car not a pre reg.

·
Registered
374 Posts
omg, i guess its a fuel thing thats making st owners trade in, it would appear as a compliment to the quality and standard of the Kuga. After all the st's are quality piece of kit....

·
Registered
212 Posts
I am a bit concerned about the carpet as lots of other owners have had problems i have had the car 7 weeks now and there is wear underneath the clutch pedal only driven 1200miles will have it checked out in3 weeks when it goes in for its 1500mile check up

·
Registered
368 Posts
the undertaker said:
omg, i guess its a fuel thing thats making st owners trade in, it would appear as a compliment to the quality and standard of the Kuga. After all the st's are quality piece of kit....

I got rid of mineDue toeveryoneowning one

1 - 13 of 13 Posts