Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At last

I've ordered by Kuga today........... gone for a titanium in panther black... looks wicked. Got one that is in stock as well, so taking delivery on september 1st. 59 plate.........

i'm so so looking forward to it, i thought it would be out of reach cost wise but i got a fantastic discount at the dealer in Birmingham.

Anything i should know folks.

hope to speak to you all loads more now, now i'm an offical owner ( well at least an order form at the mo...

cheers

dave

·
Registered
268 Posts
Congratulations davidstanley !! Not long to wait for you !!!

I have also got a Birmingham-registered Kuga.....which dealer are you with ?

Did you go for 2WD or AWD ???

You will love your Kuga !!!

Hope August passes quickly for you !!!

Best Regards...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi ya

finally did the deal with the new bristol st in redditch. They came out the best on price after shopping round loads.

gone for the 2WD, will be fine for what i want...

the only disadvantage is i wanted bluetooth and roof rails really, but the one in stock hasn't got them. Never mind its better than waiting until the end of october for delivery of a factory order.

I thought ( wrongly by the sounds of things ) that the titanium had as standard rear parking sensors???? i''ve been told today it doesn't. is this right. ? does anyone have a problem without sensors fitted?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Nope sorry, rear parking sensors not standard on any of them, but you couldhave them retro fitted, and they come in black as standard.....also the Parrott system is a good substitute for Bluetooth - I had one on my last car. If you Private Message me I can give you the name & number for a very reliable guy in Birmingham whom I would recommend !!!

Re the Roof Rails - these can be easily DIY fitted in less than half an hour - see this thread..... http://www.kugaownersclub.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=492.... And ignore what the dealer tells you about them !!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hello davidstanley
I got mine in May from the same ex dealers (Brooklyn)but from the Kidderminster branch which (I believe) is now out of business as Bristol St only took on The main Redditch centre and Worcester (I believe).

I wish I could have got bluetooth (and the USB port) but like you I couldn't wait. As for the roof rails I am told they only cost just over £100 supply only (and I am also reliably told) you can fit them yourself and the inside trim does not have to be removed.

I shall look out for a 59 plate panther black from September.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Digger, are you aware that you can have a USB port fitted with a Parrott system ???

·
Registered
156 Posts
hello Kugababe

No - I hadn't really looked into itthat muchbut when Slimus picked up his Kugaand showed me his phone connection and memory stick full of his albums I was a bit jealous.

Iwill pursue it.

·
Registered
268 Posts
OK Digger - PM me if you need a reliable quote !!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts