Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Ordered Kuga today from Shields Glasgow. Spent around 6weeks pricing online and in various forecourts. Shields were far the best and I would recommend. I used the current scrappage system and recieved the full £2000. I ordered the 2.0 zetec model 2wd in moondust silver( orange trim )and customed with the convienience pack, panoramic sunroof, roof rails, privacy glass and the illuminated scuff plates. Total price £16.800 so well pleased,
but have to wait 6-8 weeks delivery

Found the forum very usefull and great that all the members can share their joys and occasional woes.
Look forward to really joining the forum in 6-8 weeks.

Best regards.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hi PortKuga, welcome to the forum, the way this year is sailing by 6-8 weeks will fly by and you will soon be enjoying the "KUGA" Experiance,I have had mine for a month now and I still ocassionaly take her for a solo midnight run for an hour.Sad or wot.
SB

·
Registered
136 Posts
I had a seven week wait, 3 more to go!
this time in 3 weeks time it will be new cars eve for me!

i hope the time passes quickly for both of us!

btw- i ordered a silver zetec too!

·
Registered
173 Posts
(Port Kuga) another with illuminated scuff plates ,only seen a picture in brochure would be nice to see in person on your beast, perhaps you will get Kuga(The Beast) in time for the meet. Welcome to another Scot with impeccable taste

Dundee
Edited by: the Bear

·
Registered
1 Posts
Heh there!

Also just ordered a new Kuga the other day, (Recession? What Recession?) After much pondering went for the TDCI Titanium, Conv pack, App Pack, 18" Alloys and some other add ons but was warned off the illuminated scuff plates? since it was my cousin that was sellin me the car i went with it. Went for the panther black and really lookin forward tae gettin her home, gonna be another 6 weeks though! The family have been sellin Fords for over 100 years and the Great Grandfather was a close personal friend of Henry himself so we are total Ford nuts, wouldn't have anything else!
Gave serious consideration to the 2.5 but couldn't really justify the MPG, never mind

·
Registered
374 Posts
Good Luck KT, you will love it, they are a really different car for Ford, in a good way of course. Good choice of spec, although very similar to mine so I'm probably bit biased.... Look forward to seeing more of you here.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts