Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just arrived back home from a holiday in France and Spain, and only saw one kuga. the French do not know what they are missing. I did see 3 peoplle having a good look as I was parked at a supermarket.Travelled just over two and a half thousand miles, mainly on the near empty motorways at high speed, with a recording of 36.2 miles to the gallon as I arrived home.
Changed the miles to metric when I was there, and back to imperial when I got back, but the outside temp is now in fahrenheit, and cannot remember how to put it back to centigrade, while keeping to miles and not kilometres. Can any one help with that one. many thanks.

·
Administrator
2,975 Posts
Hi RP,

I saw a black Kuga whilst in the Le Blanc (Poitou-Charentes) area back at the start of March.

I'm in Franceevery 6-8 weeks and to datethat's the only Kuga I've seen there.As with your experience it certainly drew plenty of looks as it drove through the town square. I've also been past two large(ish) Ford dealerships in the Limousin region with neither of them noticeably promoting the Kuga on either their forecourts or showrooms.

Gaz.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Stephen for your message, just been out to the kuga, and fixed it.
all the best. RonnyP

1 - 5 of 5 Posts