Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just ordered a new sea grey titanium.got to wait until october to get it. its going to be a long 2 months

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi Rustic Welcome to the Club, two months, it will soon pass seem to recall that the fuel tank capacity has beenincreased on the 09 and a 1/2 Kuga and bit of a sore point ( for me ) it seems rear foldingseat back trays which were withdrawn (whilst mine was being built ) have been re-introduced which is rather nice if you are lucky enough to have them but sickening if you don't. Hey rustict we have all been ther two months will soon pass let us all know how youget on. Regards. Bob.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers bob. hopr to get the fold down trays. already told our 6 yr/old twins they will have them infront of them. its like waiting for christmas day to come when you were about 8 yrs old

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hi Rustic
Welcome to the Kuga forum.

We can all feel like 8 year olds when waiting for something great to happen.

Sea grey Titanium Eh! any extras??

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we,ve gone for the sat nav, parking sensors and the rear camera.going on holiday to cornwall end of october so it would be nice to have it for that trip. ordered mine approx start of august.didnt realise there might be an issue with regards the pull down trays .anyone advise me on the latest. thanks

·
Registered
385 Posts
bob you can have my trays,as a another member of the forum said they look better without,the kids just drop them down or push them up when your driving it feels like a bang in the back,did you ever think of the downside ? rustic welcome.they look great in sea grey but i would say that , spent 3 hours sunday cleaning the beast looks great,and today i got a guy in audi q5 having a good look at my beast i just smiled

1 - 7 of 7 Posts