Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

old model

799 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Harry50 
#1 ·
Hi All
Collecting my Kuga ST Line Edition Auto 2.0D, Crome Blue 19" rock metallic wheels, fully loaded on Wednesday, all the extra packages included , what should I be checking for in the first couple of weeks of ownership, during a test drive and all seamed well and in order only 3000 miles.

#3 ·
Had mine about 3 months now, just over 5.5k miles and just had its 1st service. So far really pleased with the car. One of my headlamps needed changing as it would have a mind of it's own. This was all done under warrenty.
Still finding things on the car that I didnt know it had.
Two things I recomend on getting.
A faraday pouch for the key and a stering lock.

Enjoy the car Harry50

Reactions: NigelB
#5 ·
I am waiting for delivery of a similar spec car. My own Kuga experience is that they have been reliable, and well put together. Nice low mileage, plenty of Ford warranty left on it, and presumably buying via main dealer.
Just progressively check that all the gadgets work as expected, no unexpected noises and enjoy your Kuga.
(Mine is still somewhere in Ford Direct delivery system so slightly jealous of you!)

Steve

#6 ·
I am waiting for delivery of a similar spec car. My own Kuga experience is that they have been reliable, and well put together. Nice low mileage, plenty of Ford warranty left on it, and presumably buying via main dealer.
Just progressively check that all the gadgets work as expected, no unexpected noises and enjoy your Kuga.
(Mine is still somewhere in Ford Direct delivery system so slightly jealous of you!)

Steve
Hello, My Kuga was purchased via Ford Direct as have been my six previous C-Max and three Mondeo. After 53 years of driving manuals I have finally succomed to the auto variant, I do not think the AWD will be tested any time soon but it might prove useful in winter driving conditions, as my wife is unable to now get into a saloon and the C Max is out of production, then the Kuga was an obvious choice, many thanks for the kind words of encouragement and helpful hints and tips.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.