Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sure this has been asked many times but here goes..
At the moment we have a C8 (hate it!) which we paid £19.000 for 2.5yrs ago. Now being offered £5.500 in trade in agains vauxhall Antara or Nissan X Trail!! On searching reviews, I then come across the Ford Kuga!!!

Think it looks lovely (still to view close up
) but wonder if it will meet out needs..

Dont want another people carrier!

2 adults (husband 6ft 5inchs tall!)

2 tall boys (8 and 4 yrs)

Enjoy holidays in Britain and are not unkown to camping!

So...

Will it be big enough? and which diesel model should we go for?

If not, should we go for the Vauxhall Antara or Nissan X trail?

Help!

Marl

Any help would be much appreciated

·
Registered
32 Posts
On size issues you will need to consider tyhe following things about the Kuga:
Boot - size 360 litres - not the bigggest but it depends how much camping gear you have.

Rear seat room - big enough for children but some tall adults may struggle for head height

There are 2 diesel options - both are 2.0l but you can go for the 2WD version or the 4WD version which comes in handy if you go a little off the main roads or if cinditions are slippy. Difference is about £1500 between the two.

I was umming and arghing between the Xtrail and Kuga, but after seeing and test driving both, the Kuga was by far the best for interior and comfort although the xtrail had a larger boot. I am going into a dealer to order a Kuga this weekend. I would advise you to go and have a look at the Kuga. I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Hope this helps - Nick

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. Going to go out and view at the weekend. Much appreciated.
Marl

·
Registered
446 Posts
I have also some experience you may liketo consider!
After owning cars from Grand vitaras,xr3's,yaris,corolla's to BMW 5ers. looking for the right family car I am still too find it..The Kuga is no diffrent YES it is a good looking car and has all the toy's, "Use your Head not your Heart" as practicality the Kuga for some does not offer.

Anyway gripe over.... welcome to the club and you will enjoythe car as I love my Kuga! she is lovely, sleek, and welcoming. (Just like the wife) ;-)

·
Registered
12 Posts
If your looking to order a Kuga let me Know i have all models available and there the cheapest around. Let me know the spec you want .............

1 - 6 of 6 Posts