2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bush debonded from suspension blades arms looking for a rough idea of cost tia

·
Administrator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
2,391 Posts
@locky58,

I know you're not new but also this is your first post.

Why not pop over to our Newbies Section and introduce yourself, while you’re there, you can read the Site Rules and fill out your car model in your signature. It helps us when answering your questions and saves you having to type it in all the time. Details can be found here…..Announcement - Welcome to the Forum, Please Read

Also, a please and thank you go a long way ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@locky58,

I know you're not new but also this is your first post.

Why not pop over to our Newbies Section and introduce yourself, while you’re there, you can read the Site Rules and fill out your car model in your signature. It helps us when answering your questions and saves you having to type it in all the time. Details can be found here…..Announcement - Welcome to the Forum, Please Read

Also, a please and thank you go a long way ;)
[/QUOTE
TIA thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
Kuga ST Line X 1.5 Eco 180ps 6 Speed Auto AWD Magnetic
1,187 Posts
Hi @locky58 and welcome to our forum. It would help if we knew what vehicle you are referring to and what a suspension "blade" is, I assume your tia was a a thanks in advance and not a small stroke.

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
7,762 Posts
The only "Tia" I know of is the actress from relic hunter.

Reactions: davidoff

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
7,762 Posts
I bet you do 🤣
I am not a big lover of acronyms. I had to Google one of Happyarry's the other day. Next time I will just ask my children.

·
Administrator
2,391 Posts
I am not a big lover of acronyms. I had to Google one of Happyarry's the other day. Next time I will just ask my children.
My point exactly, I know what tia means. It just annoys me that people want forum members to spend time answering questions when the OP can't even be bothered to type a proper sentence.

Reactions: smartguy69

·
Enjoying the VIN-YA-LEE
3,799 Posts
I’d take mine to Ford. Money to burn obviously.

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
13 years in local government, I've seen all the acronyms I need to see. MOD, central government and local government live by them. Even Martin Lewis is doing it now.

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
My point exactly, I know what tia means. It just annoys me that people want forum members to spend time answering questions when the OP can't even be bothered to type a proper sentence.
Bad day Andrew........I would agree it was a lazy question without context, but he did say thanks in advance even though it was an acronym. ;)

·
Administrator
2,391 Posts
Bad day Andrew........I would agree it was a lazy question without context, but he did say thanks in advance even though it was an acronym. ;)
Nope, I'm absolutely fine mate 😁

• Haha
Reactions: davidoff
1 - 13 of 13 Posts