Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just bought a 8 month old Kuga in tango which I am really chuffed with, apart from one problem - I can't get my phone book to transfer across to the sony DAB radio. I had a parrot in my last car and it was simply a case of sending all contacts by bluetooth, but when I try this my phone displays the message "no device found" (although the phone and the car are "bonded". Can anyone help me?

The car is an AWD, titanium with X-pack, convenience and appearance pack and looks the d's b's

·
Registered
374 Posts
sorry, i'v never sussed this either and really want it....
Well I did but its long winded and not very successful. I'm off to trey again now....
Edited by: the undertaker

·
Registered
374 Posts
I'v got it, sorry but I think you did me a favour and kicked my ass to meddle. All I can suggest is press voice and say phone, it gives you options. Other than that, just play......

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did try the voice commands - she tells me that my directory is empty....

·
Registered
119 Posts
Teuchter,
Welcome, i had an even worse problem, tried my mobile with the bluetooth and got absolutely nowhere !! Later found out my mobile was not compatible, how bad is that, new phone aswell, Samsung Tocco. Got different phone now and is fine, phonebook is transerred but don't know how, mate did it for me.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi VickAndIzzy, I thought the same, as my Samsung is ancient (texts in Latin) but i have tried new vodafones and LGs from work - they all connect all right but can't find the ford audio to transfer the phone book. I can't help feeling that I'm missing something simple....

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Eventually managed to save some contacts to the headunit using the voice commands as the undertaker suggested, but it's a slow process as you have to say each individual number and wait for the computer to confirm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts