Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any Kugas in the Coventry and Warwickshire area, or am i driving around with my eyes closed !!! Not seen many at all in these parts.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Same here in Worcestershire VickAndIzzy !!

At different times over every weekend we drive from Worcester to Wellesbourne - to visit Family - and we rarely see any Kugas !!!

On Saturday we drove from Worcester to Southampton and back and only saw 2 - on the outskirts of Southampton - a Sea Grey & a Black going in the opposite direction......

Think we are all still members of an "exclusive club" - plus methinks Ford have limited the build on Kuga !!!
Edited by: KugaBabe

·
Registered
155 Posts
There's a few in Warwick/Leamington.
Mine, Avalon; and there is also a silver one, another Avalon, blue, black and I saw an oddcoloured one in Coventry on the A46 yesterday (could only describe it as very pale matt blue a bit like undercoat).

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WarKuga, the only one i have seen in Leamington is a black one with a private reg. Must look out for your shiny Avalon.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Just not many around. We drove back from Cheltenham to Peterborough in our Kuga last friday afternoon. The roads were very busy. To pass the time we played spot the cars. I have a Scirocco as well (also scarce) and we saw 6 Sciroccosto only 4 Kugas on the whole 3 hour trip. Obviously only owned by the discerning few!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts